2003 Nov 01 19:41

[vox] Many of you know about a new apache, well new mod_ssl out too

[vox] Many of you know about a new apache, well new mod_ssl out too

I expect many of you know about the new apache that fixes some security
problems and bugs. (The security items I read about did not seem to be
serious for most users of apache. You should see if they are a problem for
you.) Well, now a new mod_ssl is out. Also, if you did not know it yet,
php-4.3.4rc3 is out too (Oct 29).

Enjoy,
-ME