2003 Nov 01 10:14

[vox] Free Stuff

FYI: I found this web site that shows sales with 100% rebates at various stores in this area. I updates every Sunday. This week there is a 50 pack of CD-RW discs from OfficeMax for $20 with a $20 rebate. There are usually quite a few every week. I've used it and bought a CD burner a couple of months ago. All you have to do is wait for the rebate check in the mail.

Dick