2003 Oct 24 16:04

[vox] [fwd] [roselug] Meeting Reminder: Monday 27th, and Elections

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] Meeting Reminder: Monday 27th, and Elections
To: RoseLUG <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

Reminder: Meeting coming up this Monday, the 27th @ 6:30pm

We will be holding elections for officers.  If you would like to vote,
please make every effort to attend.  There is no absentee ballot
available.  Anyone who has attended at least three meetings in the last
year is eligible to vote.  Monday's meeting will count as one of the
three, but please show up on time as winners will be announced
immediately following the vote; so if you miss it, you miss it.

I'm still accepting nominations for officer positions (Pres, VP,
Secretary, Treasurer & Webmaster) until midnight tonight -- please send
those to the list ASAP if you want to nominate someone (or yourself).

More details on the meeting, including location and directions are on our
website: http://roselug.org/

Regards,

 Paul.

--
|       Paul Telford | paul@droflet.net | www.droflet.net        |
| "No group of professionals meets except to conspire against    |

----- End forwarded message -----