2003 Oct 23 23:40

[vox] Microsoft selling anti-Linux speech on CD

[vox] Microsoft selling anti-Linux speech on CD

>According to the Vole, "business partners" that pay around five dollars
>plus shipping will get the shiny little brainwash CD, chockfull of "Cost
>value Benefits, Case Studies, Interactive Demos, Workload Comparisons,
>and Analyst Reviews". The names of the "analysts" are not provided, but
>one is also supposed to believe that are some objective case studies in
>there, like one titled "Windows Wins Against Linux Every Time ".

I have the disk you are talking about.  It comes with the Partner/Action
Pack subscription and we don't really "pay" for it as it is just one of
dozens of disks we get.  I have not looked at it but would be willing to do
so with one or more of you (I don't think I can make copies and hand it out
but you are more than welcome to review the material with me)

If there is any interest and we can set something up.

Mark Liechty MCSE, CNE, CCA
MLA Computer Consulting Services
mark @ mlaccs.com
www . mlaccs . com
(Adding the spaces to the e-mail and website significantly reduce SPAM)