2003 Oct 18 23:34

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro

--On Saturday, October 18, 2003 03:00:13 PM -0700 Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Chipotle has very good, high quality food. It's a lot like getting a sandwich from subway. You pick the style (tacos, burrito, etc.), the main filling (beef, pork, grilled veggies, etc.) and the additional ingredients. The only problem is that there are only about four styles and five main fillings, so there's a certain lack of variety.

IHOP may be open all night; many of them are. Like Denny's or Lyons, they have a lot of sandwiches & dinner entries on their menu, leaning heavily toward american diner fare. Other than salads and breakfast items like omelets & waffles, they may not have a lot of vegetarian items.

--
Ken Herron