2003 Oct 19 23:24

[vox] Crepe Bistro

After the last LUGOD meeting, we went to Crepe Bistro as usual.

Unfortunately, most of us found the service far worse than typical
(I ordered by food at 9:40... it arrived at 10:05, and they refused to
give me the water I had ordered, forcing me to go use the fountain at
Baskin Robbins next door, which was in fact technically closed as well).

People have mentioned a few alternatives.  What do people think?

  Baker's Square
    - We moved from here because many people didn't like the food,
      and because they closed at 10pm, while Bistro was open til 11pm.
      The latter is no longer the case.  Bistro has closed at 10 for many
      months now

  AppleBees
    - New in town.  Kind of expensive.  Open later (not sure how late).
      Very tasty desserts.  Not the best fare for us vegetarians.

  IHOP
    - New in town.  Not the widest variety of dinner-style foods
      (obviously mostly pancakes and other breakfast foods).
      I think they're open fairly late as well.  Not 100% sure, though.

Any other suggestions / ideas?

-bill!
(hungry)