2003 Oct 14 18:48

[vox] [OT] MS strikes again: can't open two different files

[vox] [OT] MS strikes again: can't open two different files

"A document with the name 'Product.txt' is already open.  You cannot
open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in
different folders.
To open the second document, either close the document that's currently
open, or rename one of the documents."

What the _HELL!?_

(Don't bother answering... I'm just ranting ;^) )