2003 Oct 10 17:06

[vox] Burners needed!

I've got 50 blank discs at home, and /might/ be getting another 50 blanks
from a kind fellow over at NBLUG.

We need burns of Knoppix, GNUWinII, and/or OpenOffice.org (or anything
else people think appropriate) for the ISSA conference that's coming up
in a few weeks!

E-mail me privately if you can help, or post to vox-outreach!

Thx!