2003 Oct 10 11:22

[vox] Outlook Express GPG plug in...

There was some talk on vox-tech about the OE email client. I guess some
folks *have* to use it, especially at work.

My biggest beef with OE is that it cannot handle GPG/PGP
signed messages. It considers the text part an attachment and refuses to
open it in the main window.

I found something that might help: Gnupg for OE.
http://0guita.com.ar/winpt/gpgoe.html

I personally haven't tried this myself, and I'm wondering if anyone out
there has? I managed to get my wife to convert to Mozilla mail, and she
seems pretty happy with it so far. But one of these fine days I may get
a job and be forced into using OE. It's nice to know there is such a
plug-in.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

Get GPG and get secure! http://www.gnupg.org/
GPG Server : pgp.mit.edu
GPG ID     : C55B91D4
Fingerprint: FE6A 6A57 2B95 7594 E534  BFEE 45F1 9E5E F30A 8A27