2003 Oct 17 08:39

[vox] Sharp Zaurus SL-C760

Hey all,

There was a thread here a couple weeks ago about handhelds and their
keyboards.  The new _can't get no satisfaction unless I live in Japan_
Sharp Zaurus was discussed in that thread.

For very nice pictures and a good review of the even newer new Zaurus,
check this article: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7162

Dave