2003 Oct 08 12:42

[vox] [fwd] Oracle speaks at SacLUG (JDeveloper) [tonight!]

[vox] [fwd] Oracle speaks at SacLUG (JDeveloper) [tonight!]

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Don't forget the SacLUG meeting tonight. Oracle will present JDeveloper.
This is our fifth anniversary meeting. I can't believe it has been five
years since we had our first meeting.

See http://www.saclug.org for details

I don't know what CD's the Oracle guys will hand out. I think I have a
bunch from before.

brian
--
Brian Lavender