2003 Oct 08 01:46

Re: [vox] Thinkgeek

At 12:56 PM 10/7/03 -0700, you wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Marianne Waage wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 07:47:48PM -0700, zeruch@damagestudios.com wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Marianne Waage wrote:
> > > I was just browsing through thinkgeek, looking for geeky shirts. Has
> > > anyone bought the girls' tees and can vouch for the sizes?
> >
> > All shirts come equipped with the ability to cover your boobs.
>
> I guess it's all in how you wear the shirt.

Or on your definition of cover.  It may depend on the nature of your
boobs.

a) Some people _are_ boobs. [1]
b) Most people are too big to fit completely into a ThinkGeek t-shirt.

Therefore,

c) ThinkGeek t-shirts may not be able to completely cover all boobs you
may have.

Is there an upper limit on the number of pre-installed boobs?
Or just a per-shirt cubic volume limit?

(Honored to be continuing the silliness...)
  .     .               John C. Alden  <jcalden@dcn.davis.ca.us>
  |\___/|                       and <jcalden_www@yahoo.com>
 >> O O <<
|  | | |  |  ## PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR