January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 05 00:32

[vox] [OT] Annoying websites... a howto!?

[vox] [OT] Annoying websites... a howto!?

I just noticed this:

  Building Really Annoying Web Sites
  http://www.nerdbooks.com/item.php?id=0764548743

It's a "hands-on guide to all those annoying effects you've seen on
other sites, and secretly wanted on your own pages."

Yikes.  Too bad he's out-of-stock.[*]  I wanna see this thing!

-bill!
[*] I think it's gone out of print. :^(