2003 Oct 03 17:00

[vox] Re: [OT] Sending ads to the mailing lists. Was: Re: [vox-tech] I'll help if I can

[vox] Re: [OT] Sending ads to the mailing lists. Was: Re: [vox-tech] I'll help if I can

[moved from vox-tech]

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:40:42AM -0700, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
<snip>

> Any other thoughts?

He didn't post to vox.  He posted to vox-tech!  This list is ONLY supposed
to be for technical questions/answers.  A to vox, with "[OT]" in the subject
would be far less 'bad' :^)