2003 Oct 03 11:11

[vox] [fwd] Suse Presentation in Fremont - Wed 10/15

Edward had tried to post this to vox-announce (which of course failed).
I explained that this is what 'vox' is for, and figured I'd pass it along
myself:

----- Forwarded message from Edward Elliott <ed_elliott@email.com> -----

Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:40:01 -0800
From: "Edward Elliott" <ed_elliott@email.com>
Subject: Suse Presentation in Fremont -  Wed 10/15
To: vox-announce@lists.lugod.org

The eBig.org Linux SIG has a presentation by Holger Dyroff head
of SuSE's US Operations titled "SuSE and UnitedLinux"
Wednesday, October 15, 2003  7pm  FREE
Hurricane Electric 760 Mission Court, Fremont
Here is the link http://www.ebig.org/events/event.aspx?id=195&old=

----- End forwarded message -----