January 6: Social gathering
2003 Sep 28 21:29

[vox] "IBM expands SCO countersuit"

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5082910.html

"In an expanded counterclaim filed late Thursday in U.S. District Court
for Utah, IBM added charges of copyright violation based on the GPL
terms. The claim cites seven pieces of copyrighted software IBM
contributed to Linux under the GPL. By violating the terms of the GPL,
IBM states, SCO violated IBM's copyrights."