2003 Sep 20 13:20

[vox] Crashing Dells?

I recently ran into someone with a brand new Dell Inspiron.  I asked him how
he liked it, and he said he didn't like it.  He said it crashed all the time.
I asked him how he knew it was the computer causing the crashes instead of
the operating system.  He said that all the people he knows with Dell laptops
have crashes, and that Dell has a reputation for having their laptops crash.

I've never heard that.  And no one on this list serv has mentioned it when
people ask for laptop recommendations.  So I am now asking whether anyone
here has had a problem with crashing Dells.

Thank you.

Bob