2003 Sep 20 09:44

[vox] Microsoft's Linux page

This link was posted to a Linux news group. It has a few good points, but
is also full of misleading statements and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/serverappliance/overview/compete.mspx

Robert White

 "We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some