2003 Sep 19 07:23

[vox] Linux World Expo

Hi

It was great to go the the Linux World Expo.  Good to meet everyone.
Hope I can come back some time.  Douglas Barbieri was particularly
helpful.

Have now been asked by a UK based Linux magazine to write a report
about the show.  Got some pictures that would do.  Need some copy.

Thing is.... I didn't get the conference program and would like to get
hold of the schedule so that I can write up the report. Does anyone
have this info and can they please e-mail it to me if they have it ?
A PDF document would do fine.  Had a look at ....
www.linuxworldexpo.com ... for some reason the site is offline and I
can't get any info about the show.

Thanks

Richard