2003 Sep 17 17:01

Re: [vox] totally offtopic...

On 2003.09.17 15:54, John McDonnell wrote:
On the 17th day of September, Rod Roark said to me:

> Someone told me once that he did the same thing with a Dremel.
>
> Might be a good reason to keep one in the car.  :-)

If you're that paranoid, why not just release all the nuts on your
wheels
and keep a full size spare. Then jack the car up if you get booted,
pull
off the booted wheel and replace it with your spare. that way, you
don't
run the risk of being found destroying the property of whoever booted
you.
Once you get home, you can work on it in the privacy of your garage,
where
grinding metal isn't all that out of place ;)
Why not just buy your own boot and boot your own car when you park? As an added advantage, nobody will steal the car.

My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about