2003 Sep 17 11:16

Re: [vox] COMPLAIN Verisign resolves unregistered .COM, .NET domains

Re: [vox] COMPLAIN Verisign resolves unregistered .COM, .NET domains

.
On 2003.09.17 09:28, Jeremy Turner wrote:
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 09:15, p@dirac.org wrote:
> just checked from a pacbell IP, and 64.94.110.11 is responding to
pings.

How ironic...

   We didn't find: "64.94.110.11"
   There is no Web site at this address.

I guess I have to put a stupid http:// in front of an IP address for
Mozilla Firebird to accept it?
Nothing is wrong with Mozilla:

Trying 64.94.110.11...
Connected to 64.94.110.11.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.1

HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:13:36 GMT
Server: Apache
Location: http://sitefinder.verisign.com/lpc?url=64.94.110.11&host=64.94.110.11
Connection: close

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Found</H1>
The document has moved <A HREF="http://sitefinder.verisign.com/lpc?url=64.94.110.11&amp;host=64.94.110.11";>here</ A>.<P>
</BODY></HTML>
Connection closed by foreign host.
[bloom@kabloom ~]%

My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about