2003 Sep 14 23:57

Re: [vox] PowerMac 8100/110

i use a powermac 8100/100 for a server at school

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/about_server.html

they are great machines!

debian 3.0 is the way to go on PPC!

more info here:

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/

dylan

on 03.9.13 8:16 PM, Ken Bloom at kabloom@ucdavis.edu was reported to have
writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."