2003 Sep 13 19:20

[vox] Random CNet article on Open Source

[vox] Random CNet article on Open Source

I just noticed this linked-to from news.google.com:

  "Open source: A nonproprietary world"
  http://news.com.com/2100-7344-5071992.html

It's just a little overview of OSS and Linux, with a brief mention of SCO.

Very random, but cool to see plastered on news.google.com's front page... :)