2003 Sep 13 21:01

Re: [vox] FWD: [alerts@action.eff.org: Sign our Petition to Stopthe RIAA Lawsuits!]

http://www.goldenhorn.com -- golden horn records

Mark

3. buy indie music directly. i've always been into alternative and
seattle music. my favorites are:

http://netmusic.com/insightrecords/ <--- i love their artists
http://www.subpop.com/ <--- nirvana's first label

if you personally can vouch for other indie labels of different
genres, i'd love to hear about them.