2003 Sep 10 04:51

[vox] [OT] Anyone with a Symbian OS phone?

[vox] [OT] Anyone with a Symbian OS phone?

Somone with a Sony Ericsson P800 smartphone just e-mailed me asking if
a new version of one of my games was available for it.  My first thought
was "man, they must be CONFUSED!"

However, I dug on Google for about 5 seconds, and apparently one of my
Open Source games has been ported to Symbian OS!

Does anyone out there have a 'smartphone' running it?

Thx!

PS - Here's the Symbian port of my game.  Now I have to track down the
author to (1) thank him/her and (2) get the source.  (GPL and all!)

  http://my-symbian.com/uiq/applications/applications.php?fldAuto=148&faq=3