2003 Sep 09 13:08

[vox] [fwd] An OpenFest in Bulgaria under the aegis of Bulgarian President

Interesting news from Bulgaria.  I wonder if they'll be next on
Microsoft's radar.

[ "Microsoft Dislikes Nations Trying to Escape Lock-in
  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/06/0333244 ]

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Yovko Lambrev <lists@yovko.net> -----

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:32:09 +0300
From: Yovko Lambrev <lists@yovko.net>
Subject: [OS:N:] An OpenFest in Bulgaria under the aegis of Bulgarian President
To: open-source-now-list@redhat.com

Dear all,

I'm the board member of the Free Software Association - Bulgaria and let
me introduce one our initiative OpenFest.org

I am very happy to inform you that The Bulgarian President has agreed
OpenFest to be performed under his aegis. The full text of The Letter
from the Bulgarian President Mr. Georgi Parvanov
To Free Software Association - Bulgaria (English translation) can be
found here: http://www.openfest.org/index.php?page=news&nid=12

--
Best regards,
Yovko Lambrev  http://yovko.net