2003 Sep 03 23:57

[vox] Moved meetings

Note:  The following LUGOD meetings will NOT be held at the Davis Library:

  Tue. Oct. 7th - Gubernatorial elections being held
  Tue. Nov. 4th - General elections being held
  Tue. Dec. 2nd - Someone _just_ beat me to booking the room! <:^( <:^( <:^(

No locations have been confirmed for those three dates.  I'm hoping we can
have them at our Installfest location, Kemper Hall (previously 'EUII'),
Room 1131.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the CS Club regarding availability...

Wish us luck!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org