2003 Sep 01 17:58

[vox] Steve Smith contact info (Deep Video Imaging)

[vox] Steve Smith contact info (Deep Video Imaging)

Steve wanted me to pass his contact info to the list, in case anyone
felt like ordering a $3000 18" multi-layer LCD from him. ;^)

Hey!  Who knows!?  This is college town!  There might be someone on
campus who wants one to experiment with!!!

  Steve Smith
  steven.smith@deepvideo.com
  Tel: 1-805-217-2153
  Deep Video Imaging, Ltd.