2003 Aug 28 21:14

Re: [vox] free hardware

> You can drop it off at the dump--they have an electronics recycling
> program if no one wants it. However, monitors cost money if you leave
> them at the dump. I know this from personal experience--we had a butload
> of old computers and monitors which either no one wanted or no longer
> worked.

Well... not trying to get rid of a monitor.  But I also don't have a car.
I can't imagine that the dump is an easy location to bike to (although I
could be wrong).  Would it be possible for you to give more information?

> Good luck wherever you're going!

Florida and then Boston.  Thanks for your good luck wish.

Thanks for your help...
Alex