2003 Aug 30 19:05

Re: [vox] [fwd] Save your SCO invoice: Bay Area Software Professionals for Responsibility and Accountability]

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:14:40PM +1000, James McNeill wrote:
> hey Bill,
> Would it be OK if I forwarded this post to another LUG list that I'm on?

Feel free!  That's exactly what _I_ did! :^)  (I saw it on SVLUG's list)

> They've been having a discussion (about SCO of course) that could
> benefit from this input.
> I couldn't see a problem, but I thought it best to ask anyway. We all
> know what happens when you copy stuff without people's expressed
> permission ;-)

Well, the person to ask, of course, is Don Marti.  But, based on the content,
the fact it was on a public list (SVLUG's), and the fact that it's Don Marti,
I think the whole POINT was to get the word out.  So: do it! :^)

Thanks for asking, though!