2003 Aug 25 18:14

[vox] Upcoming LUGOD meetings...

Just a quick note about the next few upcoming LUGOD meetings:

  Tue Sep  2 - Ampersand Corp's "zeroCode" web application tool

  Mon Sep 15 - Uber TiVo - hacking the TiVo PVR

  Tue Oct  7 - AMD's Opteron  [ NOTE: not at the library! Location TBA ]

  Mon Oct 20 - Erasing the Digital Divide: The Simputer Portable Computer

In the next few days, I'll be contacting a number of people I spoke with
at LinuxWorld to see if they're still interested in coming out to speak
at LUGOD.  I'll be adding them to the "Upcoming Meeting" and "To Be Scheduled"
pages on the website, as they respond:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/

Enjoy!