2003 Aug 25 15:42

[vox] Thin client at a local high school

[vox] Thin client at a local high school

Someone from a high school in McClellan contacted me today, and
is interested in learning more about Linux and the local user groups.

She said they're planning on putting together thin clients
(they have about 800 dontated computers).

For more, please go over to vox-outreach:

Thanks!