2003 Aug 19 22:33

Re: [vox] Geek Swap II

On 2003.08.19 17:18, Bill Kendrick wrote:
I've been extremely busy lately, and don't think I'll have time to
coordinate
another Geek Swap any time soon.

Would someone else be willing to take charge?  We've got a venue
(on A Street), last I checked.  We just need to pick a weekend to do
it.
People have suggest waiting til UCD got back into session... when does
that
happen?  (Soon, no?)

Please contact me privately if you'd like to help out, and I'll get
you
into contact with the folks whose house it is.

Thanks!

-bill!
Freshman move-in is Sept 20-21 (installfest day)
The first day of instruction is Sept 25
(After that comes the Jewish holidays. Please let me know if you want me to tell you what days they are for the sake of your planning)

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu