2003 Aug 19 15:13

[vox] New virus?

Wow - is there a new virus spreading around the 'net?

I've been getting a lot of junk bounces (e.g., spam or virus _claims_ is
from me, the delivery fails, and _I_ get the bounce response), as well as
TONS of 'post by non-subscriber' alerts for the mailing lists I
administer (including the vox-* ones, which I'm taking over for Pete while
he's moving off to the East Coast).

I guess I should poke around Cnet, news.google, Slashdot, and the other
various news sites...

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick