January 6: Social gathering
2003 Aug 15 13:38

[vox] [fwd] Seth Schoen speaking [at BALUG] this month

----- Forwarded message from Heather Stern <star@starshine.org> -----

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:52:01 -0700
From: star@starshine.org (Heather Stern)
Subject: [Balug-talk] Seth Schoen speaking this month
To: balug-talk@balug.org

  I'm very pleased to note that Seth Schoen, technologist for the
  Electronic Frontoer Foundation and all-around clued dude, has agreed
  to be our speaker this month at BALUG.

  If you like this, you can thank the very tiny crew of BALUG regulars
  who attended the last meeting, because they suggetsed I ask him.

Seeya there!  Tell all your friends :D

  . | .   Heather Stern
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services
  ' | `   BALUG Webmaster