January 6: Social gathering
2003 Aug 15 13:03

[vox] OpenOffice.org 1.1RC3 released

I just checked the OpenOffice website, and it appears that they have now released their third release candidate for OpenOffice 1.1.

A complete list of changes and new features is available at http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1rc3/features.html

If you want, you can download it at http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1rc3/

A MacOS X build of OpenOffice 1.1RC3 is not available.

Of course, it's still too early to burn any CD's for the education campaign.

Lincoln