2003 Aug 12 09:32

Re: [vox] Survey question - self-harvesting our lists for someone else?

On 2003.08.12 02:22, Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:55:32AM -0700, Foo Lim wrote:
> My $0.02:
>
> This would be fine with me.  I'm willing to participate in a
> officer-approved survey for Open Source research as long as they
don't
> expect me to give them my email address I'm using here.  :P

Actually, I believe with the current scheme, THEY wouldn't ever get
the
addresses to begin with.  Only I would. ;)

-bill!
Sounds good and I approve.

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu