2003 Aug 12 02:23

Re: [vox] Survey question - self-harvesting our lists for someoneelse?

Re: [vox] Survey question - self-harvesting our lists for someoneelse?

My $0.02:

This would be fine with me.  I'm willing to participate in a
officer-approved survey for Open Source research as long as they don't
expect me to give them my email address I'm using here.  :P

FL