January 6: Social gathering
2003 Aug 13 12:30

[vox] Geek Swap II??? - Feedback wanted!

[vox] Geek Swap II??? - Feedback wanted!

Do people want to attempt another 'geek swap'?

We've been offered a venue on A Street (near Campus) in downtown Davis.

I had originally thought we could do it this next weekend (8/16th or 8/17th),
but perhaps it'd be best to hold off til school starts, if we can still
use the venue.  (It'll also give us a chance to advertise better.)

I've heard no comments regarding this since my last post, so if I don't
hear much soon, I'll assume there's no interest...

-bill!
root@lugod.org