2003 Aug 08 10:00

Re: [vox] [fwd] picn*x 12 [carpool from Elk Grove]

On the 8th day of August, Bill Kendrick said to me:

> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 03:18:04PM -0700, John McDonnell wrote:

That would be me.

> > I'll be driving down there on Saturday

further details are that I have use of a big cushy Acura 3.5 RL for the
weekend and that's what we'd be travelling in.

john.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .