2003 Aug 06 08:13

[vox] [Fwd: Re: [NBLUG/talk] LWE Dinner?]

I cant be certain that I will make it to dinner as my attendence will
depend upon the desires of my ride.

-ME

Subject: Re: [NBLUG/talk] LWE Dinner?
From:    "Daniel Smith" <linux2002@daniel.org>
Date:    Tue, August 5, 2003 19:36
To:      talk@nblug.org

Oh my, I made it well into the afternoon thinking it was Monday...

Possible Dinner for NBLUG & LUGOD people?

Wednesday, 7 pm at Chevy's, 3rd and Howard

Just an idea - add your name to the list (and someone
tell the LUGOD folks...)

http://nblug.org/wiki/index.php/NorthBayDavisDinner

--
Daniel L. Smith - Sonoma County, CA - AIM: SonomaDaniel
JavaJoint.com   - daniel.org        - ThereAndThen.org