2003 Aug 01 19:08

[vox] [schoen@eff.org: LWCE booth space]

I've of course told Seth that we'd be honored to help EFF out. :^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Seth David Schoen <schoen@eff.org> -----

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:11:35 -0700
From: Seth David Schoen <schoen@eff.org>
Subject: LWCE booth space
To: nbs@sonic.net, bkuhn@fsf.org

Hi,

Our membership person tells me that EFF neglected to get booth space
at LinuxWorld this year.  We're look around for some spare booth space
to share.  Do you think either of your organizations would have any?

--
Seth Schoen
Staff Technologist                                schoen@eff.org

----- End forwarded message -----