2003 Aug 03 10:45

Re: [vox] [OT] Solaris, Oracle, and other painful subjects

On the 1st day of August, Richard Crawford said to me:

> Favorite booze that I could be chugging while trying to pull this off?

If it's on Sparc, a nice refreshing IPA[1] is your only man for the job.

If it's on Intel, as much vodka and tequila as you can stomach ;)

[1] This is true in most cases during warm weather

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | microb.us  - +1-916-683-2276 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .