2003 Jul 31 15:33

Re: [vox] i will never again complain about DSL prices in davis

Re: [vox] i will never again complain about DSL prices in davis

Such is the punishment for people who choose to willingly leave a
perfectly good area of a great state for NJ (whose only claims to
greatness include a few good musicians like Doug Wimbish and one good
Portuguese restaurant in Newark.)

btw, those prices arent much different from the Bay (I pay 65 for 5
statics, ADSL, but the service has been essentially uninterrurpted for a
year)

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda <zeruch@damagestudios.com>
Damage Studios