2003 Jul 31 09:22

Re: [vox] DSL modem & Linux

I think you get a free modem when signing up for a 12 month contract. ( as well as lower monthly rates ) And by the way, I have a *LinkMAX* HSA 300A *DSL* *Modem*/Router <http://www.telcomproducts.com/hsa300a.asp> and I signed up less than a year ago.(Omsoft)

Mark

Mark K. Kim wrote:

Any Alcatel-compatible ADSL modem will probably work. Even if you choose
Omsoft, they have to go through SBC, and SBC uses Alcatel-compatible ADSL
modems. BTW, I'm selling one of my old ones at the geek swap this
Saturday. I'm thinking I'll sell it off for maybe a dollar or two. It
might be worth it just to try it.

-Mark