2003 Jul 23 13:30

[vox] ./: Australian Linux User Group Fights Back Against SCO

[vox] ./: Australian Linux User Group Fights Back Against SCO

  "Open Source Victoria today filed a complaint with the Australian
  Competition and Consumer Commission, asking it to investigate SCO's
  activities in light of 'unsubstantiated claims and extortive legal
  threats for money' against possibly hundreds of thousands of
  Australians."

Hey, maybe Lugod should get into the fray? :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

MIT.edu recv-key: F6368A3D