2003 Jul 22 01:55

[vox] Carpool from train station [ kinda important ;^) ]

[vox] Carpool from train station [ kinda important ;^) ]

Tonight's guest speaker will be taking Amtrak to Davis this afternoon,
with scheduled arrival in Davis at approx. 5:07pm.

Since the trains are sometimes late, and I was hoping to be at the Library
setting up by 5pm, I was wondering if someone else out here could give him
a lift from the Amtrak station.

If you can, please e-mail me off-list ASAP!

Thanks!

-bill!
PS - The West-Davis carpool I mentioned this mornign has been arranged,
     by the way.