2003 Jul 21 15:28

[vox] OT (non-linux) -- slide carosel trays

[vox] OT (non-linux) -- slide carosel trays

(Yes, I know, this has almost nothing to do with linux, other than the
tech-geek value ... )

My company is about to dump 3 file cabinet drawers full of old presentation
materials, all on 35mm slides.

Anyone want a metric buttload of empty slide carosels?  Anyone know someone
who'd want them?

We send enough things to the landfill here -- am trying to keep this from
going too.

sya

Richard B.