2003 Jul 20 19:28

Re: [vox] ATTN: geek swap / yard sale participants

Re: [vox] ATTN: geek swap / yard sale participants

i have some mac parts that i would like to donate as well

powermac 6100 , UPS unit sans battery, epson printer

-dylan

on 03.7.20 11:51 AM, Henry House at hajhouse@houseag.com was reported to
have writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."