2003 Jul 20 12:54

[vox] ATTN: geek swap / yard sale participants

[vox] ATTN: geek swap / yard sale participants

I (LUGOD's treasurer) am going to put together a list of items for the yard
sale to advertise. If you want your items on this list, please mail me ASAP.
I want to have the flyer ready to distribute at tomorrow's meeting.

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key: